Laser Cartridge Express (LCE) was established in 1993, and since that time has developed a reputation for high customer satisfaction and quality products.
We are located in Bowling Green, Ohio, and currently serve customers throughout most of the continental United States. We carry a complete line of remanufactured, which is our primary focus, as well as new toner and ink cartridges. Our customers include individual home users and small businesses, to large governmental organizations and Fortune 500 companies.
Experience you can count on
LCE’s remanufactured toner and ink cartridges are rebuilt from either new or recycled cartridge components to match the specifications of the name brand toners. Quality remanufactured toners are first disassembled and thoroughly cleaned, after which any worn parts are replaced to ensure high quality prints and performance equal to that of the OEM.
Quality control is monitored at each step of the process and LCE’s cartridges meet stringent testing standards that meet OEM requirements.
LCE’s Customer Satisfaction Guarantee includes:
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed
- Return shipping tags for your empty cartridges
- Products are usually shipped within 48 hours of receipt of the order (if not sooner)
To begin the exchange process, please use our contact form or call Customer Service at (888) 356-7650 from 8:00am – 4:30pm, Monday through Friday. LCE will send you a prepaid return shipping label so you can return the cartridge at no cost to you. We will ship the replacement item within 2-3 business days of receiving the returned item.
LCE offices and facilities are closed on the following days in observance of National Holidays
- 2019 Dec 24th & 25th – Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- 2019 Dec 31st – New Year’s Eve
- 2020 Jan 1st – New Year’s Day
- 2020 May 25th – Memorial Day
- 2020 July 3rd – Independence Day Observed
- 2020 Sep 7th – Labor Day
- 2020 Nov 26th – Thanksgiving
- 2020 Dec 24th & 25th – Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- 2020 Dec 31 – New Year’s Eve
A Division of Wood Lane Industries
LCE is a division of WLI and provides employment opportunities for people with developmental disabilities.
WLI in Bowling Green, Ohio, supports and assists individuals with disabilities in Northwest Ohio to reach their employment and community integration goals. For more information about WLI, visit their website.